Clean Lean 'No Bake' Yummy Protein Bars
You only need three ingredients and less than five minutes to whip up these healthy no bake CLEAN LEAN protein bars! Vegan, Gluten, Dairy and Allergy free and perfect for snacking or after a workout!
- 1 cup quick gluten free oats
- 3 scoops CLEAN LEAN protein powder (French Vanilla or Dutch Chocolate)
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Chocolate Chips
- Optional: 1/2 cup of Nuts
- Sweetener of choice***
Optional- Add ins of choice (I used dairy free chocolate chips and vegan white chocolate chips), Nuts
- Line a deep baking dish with baking paper and set aside.
- Divide half the quick gluten free oats and blend them to a flour.
- Combine the oats and Clean LEAN protein powder in a large mixing bowl. Slowly add the almond milk until a very thick batter is formed. Mix in chocolate chips. Stir in your add ins of choice and transfer to baking dish and press firmly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Cut into bars and enjoy!
- Bars can be stored at room temperature for up to two weeks or refrigerated for up to a month. I enjoy these frozen and slightly thawed.
By Complete Life Nutrition