Dutch Chocolate Quinoa Cookies with Clean Lean
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup almond butter (or nut/seed butter of choice)
- 2 Scoops Dutch Chocolate Clean Lean by complete life nutrition
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling (optional, but recommended!)
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan over medium, melt together coconut oil, syrup, Clean Lean and cocoa powder. Whisk until combined. Add the almond butter and stir again until smooth.
- Remove saucepan from the heat and fold in the quinoa, quinoa flakes and coconut flakes.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, shaping slightly with your hands if desired. Sprinkle with sea salt and place in the freezer to set for about 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for best results, but can also be stored in the fridge (they'll just be a lot softer!).
Get Clean Lean Here
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.