Flourless, Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
(Makes about 2 dozen small cookies)
1 large egg
- 1 cup granular Stevia-in-the-Raw Granulated Sweetener
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Scoop Creamy French Vanilla Clean Lean
- 1/2 tsp. Mexican vanilla (or vanilla extract)
- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp. water
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In mixing bowl, use electric beater to beat together the egg, Granulated Stevia or sweetener of your choice, baking powder, and vanilla for about a minute. Add peanut butter and water and beat together. (The mixture was fairly dry; just be sure the peanut butter is mixed well with the other ingredients.) Add peanuts if using, and blend into dough.
- Use a large non-stick cookie sheet. Measure out a heaping teaspoon of batter for each cookie, roll into a ball, and then smash down with a fork. Bake 15 minutes, or slightly longer, until cookies feel firm and are slightly browned.