Low Carb - High Protein - Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder, this one is corn free
- ⅛ tsp sea salt, * optional
- ⅔ cup sweetener of choice - coconut sugar for paleo, or sweetener for low carb(or other low carb granulated sweetener equivalent)
- 5 ½ tbsp butter, cold
- ½ tbsp molasses *optional
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 lg egg
- 1 Scoop Creamy Vanilla Clean Lean
- 2 Scoops Dutch Chocolate Clean Lean
- ½ cup paleo chocolate chips, or sugar free chocolate chips for low carb, or chopped low carb chocolate bar
- ¼ cup chopped pecans *optional
- Preheat oven to 325 F, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicon baking mats, or can grease them.
- In a large mixing bowl with electric hand beater or a stand mixer, cream butter and granulated sweetener until well combined.
- Add egg, molasses, and vanilla extract to mixing bowl and mix in until combined.
- In a separate large mixing bowl combine: almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and sea salt. Stir until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix in until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Place tbsp size spoonfuls across cookie sheet 1 ½ inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are browned on the bottoms.
- Remove and cool for at least 25 minutes or longer, or until cookies firm up