Low Carb - High Protein - Mocha Fudge Brownies with Clean Lean
- 1-3/4 cup soaked and cooked black beans, bean liquid rinsed off and drained
- 2 pastured eggs
- 3 tablespoons palm shortening
- 2 tablespoons ground fair trade coffee
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 Scoops Dutch Chocolate Clean Lean
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup of Stevia or Monk Fruit
- Preheat your oven to 350-degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease an 8″x8″ glass baking dish with coconut oil, palm shortening, or coconut oil spray.
- Combine the rinsed beans and eggs in a high-powered blender and process until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process again until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish. Place in the oven and bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before serving for best texture.
- They will be slightly crisp on top, but fudgy in the middle — PERFECT!
Get Clean Lean Here
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.